Breezy Hill Update 31812
Posted 3/18/2012 10:29pm by Art Ozias.
- Maribell has a great new home. Plenty of grass and good, caring owners.
- The beef cows are starting to calve. Four new calves so far. I had one that was too big and had to assist. Those of you that think this is an easy gig should have been here. Most times it works and some times not.
- I got all the fruit trees pruned and sprayed with dormant oil. We did not lose a single tree this past winter. But, did we have a winter?
- Kris is still holding out. I guess she will wait until tomorrow when they are forecasting a lot of rain.
- We will be ordering from Green Pastures again soon. Hopefully, we will be able to get the Ghee on the next order. Those of you that ordered cod liver oil, that order arrived. Call 660-656-3409 and arrange a pick up time.
- Keep Mar 31 free. It is time for the KC Food Circle's yearly expo. Go to their website for details. www.kcfoodcircle.org
- That's it from the hill. Art and Debra